Table of Contents
The UAB Blazers (6-1) are heavily favored (by 13.5 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the South Alabama Jaguars (3-5) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blazers vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Bartow Arena
UAB Betting Stats & Information
- UAB has a 5-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Blazers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1063 or shorter.
- The Blazers are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for UAB’s games this season is 10.1 more points than the total of 150 in this matchup.
South Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- South Alabama has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +675 odds on them winning this game.
- The Jaguars have a 6-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under in South Alabama’s games this year is 10.2 fewer points than the point total of 150 in this outing.
UAB vs. South Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|UAB Rank||UAB AVG||South Alabama AVG||South Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UAB Blazers Leaders
- The Blazers scoring leader is Jordan Walker, who averages 24.8 per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and four assists.
- UAB’s leading rebounder is KJ Buffen averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Eric Gaines and his 5.9 assists per game.
- Walker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blazers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.3 per contest.
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- Isaiah Moore’s points (20.3 per game) and assists (5.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Jaguars’ leaderboards.
- Kevin Samuel’s stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 11.9 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the South Alabama rebounding leaderboard.
- Owen White averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaguars.