Table of Contents
Before Alvin Kamara hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. NFC South opponents take the field in Week 13 when Kamara and the New Orleans Saints (4-8) meet the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-6) at Raymond James Stadium.
Alvin Kamara Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 5, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-115)
Alvin Kamara Rushing Stats
- Kamara has racked up a team-high 524 rushing yards (43.7 per game) and scored one TD.
- He has also tallied 49 catches for 422 yards (35.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 10.7% of his team’s 28 offensive TDs.
- His team has rushed the ball 300 times this season, and he’s carried 131 of those attempts (43.7%).
- Kamara has racked up 225 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles), which is 23rd among qualified runners.
Against Tampa Bay
- Against the Buccaneers, Kamara’s 26.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups are 23.2 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Kamara has run for more than 49.5 yards once against the Buccaneers.
- Kamara has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup against the Buccaneers, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at 49ers (11/27/2022): 7 carries, 13 yards; 6 receptions, 37 yardsvs. Rams (11/20/2022): 12 carries, 42 yards; 4 receptions, 47 yardsat Steelers (11/13/2022): 8 carries, 26 yards