Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Andy Dalton ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. NFC South foes meet in Week 13 when Dalton’s New Orleans Saints (4-8) take the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-6) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Andy Dalton Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 5, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 212.5 (-115)
Andy Dalton Passing Stats
- Dalton has 2,023 passing yards (168.6 per game) for New Orleans, collecting 14 touchdown passes with seven picks this season.
- He has added 53 rushing yards on 23 carries.
- So far this season, Dalton has completed 180 of his 271 pass attempts. That’s 15.0 completions per game, which ranks 25th in the league.
- So far this season, Dalton is 21st in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,126.
- The Saints, who rank 22nd in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 57.1% of the time while running the ball 42.9% of the time.
Against Tampa Bay
- Dalton’s zero passing yards per game in two matchups against the Buccaneers are 212.5 less than yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Dalton has never thrown for more yards than this game’s 212.5-yard over/under in that span.
- Dalton has not thrown for a touchdown against the Buccaneers over that time.
Last 3 Games
- at 49ers (11/27/2022): 18-of-29 (62.1%), 204 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 4 carries, 21 yardsvs. Rams (11/20/2022): 21-of-25 (84%), 260 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTsat Steelers (11/13/2022): 17-of-27 (63%), 174 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs