Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Panthers (7-3) will look to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Chattanooga Mocs (5-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 as 8.5-point underdogs. The Mocs have won three games in a row. The over/under is set at 145 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mocs vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Arena: McKenzie Arena
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Information
- Chattanooga has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Mocs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -425 or shorter.
- The Mocs are 2-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Chattanooga’s games this season is 2.1 more points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- Milwaukee has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +330 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Panthers have compiled a 5-3-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total in Milwaukee’s games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Chattanooga vs. Milwaukee Season Stat Comparison
|Chattanooga Rank||Chattanooga AVG||Milwaukee AVG||Milwaukee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- The Mocs leader in points and rebounds is Jake Stephens, who scores 21 points and pulls down 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Dalvin White leads Chattanooga in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 9 points per contest.
- The Mocs get the most three-point shooting production out of Stephens, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- Justin Thomas racks up 4.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Panthers’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Milwaukee’s BJ Freeman averages 10.6 points, four rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Freeman is the top scorer from distance for the Panthers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.