Table of Contents
The Idaho Vandals (3-5) face the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (5-5) as just 1.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 137.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vandals vs. Fightin’ Hawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Moscow, Idaho
- Arena: ICCU Arena
Idaho Betting Stats & Information
- Idaho has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Vandals have not played a game with moneyline odds of -126 or shorter.
- The Vandals’ ATS record is 3-4-0 this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have a 4-3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Idaho’s average point total in matchups this year is 143.5, 6.0 points higher than the total in this game.
North Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota has won three of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +105.
- The Fightin’ Hawks are 5-3-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Fightin’ Hawks are 4-3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for North Dakota this year is 3.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Idaho vs. North Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|Idaho Rank||Idaho AVG||North Dakota AVG||North Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Idaho Vandals Leaders
- The Vandals leader in points and rebounds is Isaac Jones, who scores 19.7 points and grabs 7.3 boards per game.
- Idaho’s best passer is Divant’e Moffitt, who averages 5.4 assists per game to go with his 17.3 PPG scoring average.
- Yusef Salih leads the Vandals in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- B.J. Omot is the top scorer for the Fightin’ Hawks with 11.5 points per game. He also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his stats.
- The North Dakota leaders in rebounding and assists are Tsotne Tsartsidze with 4.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.8 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Jalun Trent with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 3.0 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Matt Norman hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Fightin’ Hawks.