Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Clippers (13-11) square off against the Charlotte Hornets (7-16) as just 2.5-point favorites on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSSC. The matchup has an over/under of 217.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Clippers vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Monday, December 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSSC
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Clippers Betting Stats & Information
- The Clippers have been favored on the moneyline 15 total times this season. They’ve gone 10-5 in those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 9-4 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter (winning 69.2%).
- The Clippers have an 11-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 2.5 points or more, the Clippers have a 7-7 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Los Angeles’ games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the total of 217 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of the Clippers’ 23 games with a set total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets have been underdogs in 17 games this season and won four (23.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Charlotte has won four of its 16 games, or 25%, when it is the underdog by at least +114 on the moneyline.
- The Hornets have covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this year (10-13-0).
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 7-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Charlotte’s games this year is 6.9 more points than the point total of 217 for this outing.
- Hornets games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
Clippers vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Clippers this season is Paul George (among active players), who averages 23.6 points, six rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game.
- Ivica Zubac adds 10.8 points, 1.3 assists and 11.6 rebounds per contest. Reggie Jackson puts up 12.3 points, 4.4 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- The Clippers get 2.8 three-pointers per game out of George.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Mason Plumlee’s averages this season are 9.4 points, nine rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. averages 19.8 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Oubre is the top shooter from deep for the Hornets (among active players), hitting 2.2 threes per game.