Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (6-2) are heavily favored (by 18 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (4-7) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 123 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sooners vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Arena: Lloyd Noble Center
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma has compiled a 5-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Sooners have not played a game with moneyline odds of -4091 or shorter.
- The Sooners are 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Kangaroos have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 18 points or more this year.
- Oklahoma’s average point total in matchups this season is 124.3, 1.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- UMKC has won two of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Kangaroos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1433.
- The Kangaroos are 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 18-point underdogs this year, the Kangaroos are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total in UMKC’s games this year is 8.9 more points than the point total of 123 for this outing.
Oklahoma vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma Rank||Oklahoma AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Sooners is Grant Sherfield, who scores 16.3 points and distributes 4.9 assists per game.
- Tanner Groves is Oklahoma’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.4 boards in each contest while scoring 11.1 points per game.
- Sherfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sooners, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell racks up 16.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Kangaroos.
- UMKC’s leader in rebounds is Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 8.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Anderson Kopp with 2.8 per game.
- Kopp is reliable from deep and leads the Kangaroos with 2.8 made threes per game.