Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-3) play the Sam Houston Bearkats (7-1) as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Bearkats
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State has won 71.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-2).
- The Cowboys have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -564 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have put together a 3-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Bearkats are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Oklahoma State has had set in games this season is 8.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
Sam Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Sam Houston has won two out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bearkats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +417 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bearkats have a 4-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Bearkats are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Sam Houston this year is 6.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma State vs. Sam Houston Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Sam Houston AVG||Sam Houston Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- Avery Anderson III leads the Cowboys in points and assists per game, scoring 12.9 points and distributing 2.9 assists.
- Oklahoma State’s best rebounder is Moussa Cisse, who averages 10.5 boards per game in addition to his 8.8 PPG average.
- Woody Newton leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sam Houston Bearkats Leaders
- Qua Grant averages 13.1 points and adds 4.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bearkats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Kaosi Ezeagu’s stat line of 4.6 rebounds, 6.1 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Sam Houston rebounding leaderboard.
- Donte Powers averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bearkats.