Table of Contents
The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (6-3) are 4-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the East Carolina Pirates (6-3) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 134.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Arena: Raiford G. Trask Coliseum
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Wilmington is playing as the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Seahawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -181 or shorter.
- The Seahawks are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- UNC Wilmington’s average point total in outings this year is 129.8, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
East Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- East Carolina has been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Pirates have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +152 moneyline set for this game.
- The Pirates’ ATS record is 6-3-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Pirates are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total for East Carolina’s games this year is 11.1 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
UNC Wilmington vs. East Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Wilmington Rank||UNC Wilmington AVG||East Carolina AVG||East Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Seahawks is Trazarien White, who averages 12.0 points and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- UNC Wilmington’s best passer is Shykeim Phillips, who averages 2.3 assists per game to go with his 10.1 PPG scoring average.
- Eric Van Der Heijden leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- Javon Small’s points (17.7 per game) and assists (5.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Pirates’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Johnson’s stat line of 8.8 rebounds, 13.4 points and 2.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the East Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Small is consistent from deep and leads the Pirates with 2.3 made threes per game.