Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Cleveland Browns (5-7) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Paycor Stadium.
The Bengals are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-6), against the Browns. The over/under for this matchup is 47 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paycor Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals have posted a 9-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are 3-2 against the spread when favored by 6 points or more this season.
- Bengals games have gone over the point total on four of 12 occasions (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals rank 12th in total defense this year (330 yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 372.4 total yards per game.
- The Bengals are averaging 26 points per game on offense (seventh in NFL), and they rank 13th on the other side of the ball with 21.3 points allowed per game.
- The Bengals sport the 16th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (215.7 allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fourth-best with 271.5 passing yards per game.
- The Bengals are putting up 100.9 rushing yards per game on offense this season (26th in NFL), and they are allowing 114.3 rushing yards per game (15th) on defense.
- The Bengals rank 22nd in third-down defense this season (41% third-down conversion rate allowed), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with a 48.3% third-down percentage.
- The Bengals are averaging 6 yards per play on offense, which ranks them seventh in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 12th, allowing 5.6 yards per play.
- With 14 forced turnovers (19th in NFL) against 12 turnovers committed (fifth in NFL), the Bengals (+2) have the 10th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Bengals’ Best Players
- Joe Burrow: 3,446 PASS YDS / 287.2 YPG / 69.1% / 25 TD / 8 INT / 59 CAR / 224 RUSH YDS / 5 TD
- Joe Mixon: 158 CAR / 605 YDS / 60.5 YPG / 6 TD / 41 REC / 314 YDS / 31.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Samaje Perine: 74 CAR / 327 YDS / 27.3 YPG / 1 TD / 32 REC / 262 YDS / 21.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Tee Higgins: 60 REC / 861 YDS / 71.8 YPG / 5 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 54 REC / 702 YDS / 87.8 YPG / 6 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 45 REC / 655 YDS / 54.6 YPG / 4 TD
- Trey Hendrickson: 28 TKL / 5 TFL / 6 SACK / 3 PD
- Germaine Pratt: 78 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Vonn Bell: 57 TKL / 4 TFL / 0.5 SACK / 4 INT / 6 PD
Betting Insights for Browns
- The Browns have gone 6-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Browns are 1-1 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of the Browns’ 12 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Browns
- The Browns rank sixth with 370.8 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank 15th with 342.3 total yards given up per contest on defense.
- From an offensive perspective, the Browns are accumulating 24.2 points per contest (10th-ranked). They rank 27th in the NFL defensively (25 points allowed per game).
- In terms of passing, the Browns rank 19th in the NFL (214.8 passing yards per game) and 15th defensively (214.8 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Browns’ rushing attack has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 156 rushing yards per game. In terms of defense, they are surrendering 127.4 rushing yards per game, which ranks 21st.
- From an offensive angle, the Browns are posting a 38.9% third-down conversion percentage (19th-ranked). They rank seventh in the NFL defensively (35.9% third-down rate allowed).
- With 5.7 yards per play on offense, the Browns rank 15th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 16th, allowing 5.8 yards per play.
- The Browns own a bottom-five turnover margin this season, fifth-worst at -5.
Best Players for Browns
- Jacoby Brissett: 2,608 PASS YDS / 217.3 YPG / 64.1% / 12 TD / 6 INT / 47 CAR / 238 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Nick Chubb: 217 CAR / 1,119 YDS / 93.3 YPG / 12 TD / 17 REC / 152 YDS / 12.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Kareem Hunt: 102 CAR / 417 YDS / 34.8 YPG / 3 TD / 25 REC / 173 YDS / 14.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Amari Cooper: 61 REC / 832 YDS / 69.3 YPG / 7 TD
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 45 REC / 637 YDS / 53.1 YPG / 1 TD
- David Njoku: 41 REC / 464 YDS / 51.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Myles Garrett: 33 TKL / 11 TFL / 10 SACK / 2 PD
- Grant Delpit: 70 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 7 PD
- A.J. Green: 8 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD