The Fordham Rams (8-1) will attempt to build on a seven-game winning streak when they host the Wagner Seahawks (4-3) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Rose Hill Gymnasium as 9.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 132 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bronx, New York
- Arena: Rose Hill Gymnasium
Fordham vs Wagner Betting Information
Fordham Betting Stats & Information
- Fordham has won all seven games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Rams have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -526 or shorter.
- The Rams’ ATS record is 6-2-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Seahawks are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Fordham has had set in games this season is 9.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Wagner Betting Stats & Info
- Wagner has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Seahawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +375 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seahawks are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Seahawks are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Wagner’s games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 132 in this outing.
Fordham vs. Wagner Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fordham Rams Leaders
- The Rams scoring leader is Darius Quisenberry, who averages 17.7 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Abdou Tsimbila leads Fordham in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game, while Antrell Charlton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Quisenberry leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- Delonnie Hunt collects 12.0 points and tacks on 3.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Seahawks’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Brandon Brown’s stat line of 8.4 rebounds, 8.1 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wagner rebounding leaderboard.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles is the most prolific from distance for the Seahawks, hitting 1.9 threes per game.