Table of Contents
The CSU Northridge Matadors (2-5) visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-5) after losing five straight road games. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites by 14.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 7, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
Fresno State Betting Stats & Information
- Fresno State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1150 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Matadors are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Fresno State’s games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 126.5 in this matchup.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Northridge has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Matadors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +750 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Matadors have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Matadors are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for CSU Northridge’s games this year is 6.8 more points than the point total of 126.5 in this outing.
Fresno State vs. CSU Northridge Season Stat Comparison
|Fresno State Rank||Fresno State AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Isaih Moore, who accumulates 14 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Campbell is Fresno State’s best passer, distributing 2.6 assists per game while scoring 8.6 PPG.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Anthony Holland, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- The Matadors’ Dionte Bostick racks up enough points (14.3 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Onyi Eyisi is at the top of the CSU Northridge rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 5.7 points and tacks on 0.2 assists per game.
- Atin Wright is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Matadors, hitting 1.4 threes per game.