Table of Contents
The Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (3-5) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) as they look to break a five-game road losing streak when they square off against the George Mason Patriots (5-4) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at EagleBank Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Patriots vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfax, Virginia
- Arena: EagleBank Arena
George Mason Betting Stats & Information
- George Mason has won 57.1% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (4-3).
- The Patriots have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1250 or shorter.
- The Patriots are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season.
- The average total George Mason has had in its matchups this season is 10.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Stats & Info
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +700.
- The Hawks have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Maryland-Eastern Shore this year is 1.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
George Mason vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Season Stat Comparison
|George Mason Rank||George Mason AVG||Maryland-Eastern Shore AVG||Maryland-Eastern Shore Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Mason Patriots Leaders
- The Patriots leader in points and rebounds is Josh Oduro, who scores 12.7 points and grabs 6 rebounds per game.
- Ronald Polite is George Mason’s best passer, distributing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 9.4 PPG.
- The Patriots get the most three-point shooting production out of De’Von Cooper, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks Leaders
- Zion Styles puts up 11.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hawks.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore’s leader in rebounds is Nathaniel Pollard Jr. with 7.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Ahamadou Fofana with 2.3 per game.
- Kevon Voyles averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Hawks.