Table of Contents
The William & Mary Tribe (4-5) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they look to break a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Old Dominion Monarchs (5-4) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Ted Constant Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 130.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Monarchs vs. Tribe
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Ted Constant Convocation Center
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Information
- Old Dominion is 3-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75%).
- The Monarchs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -592 or shorter.
- The Monarchs have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tribe are 1-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Old Dominion has had set in games this season is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
William & Mary Betting Stats & Info
- William & Mary has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- The Tribe have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +432 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tribe’s ATS record is 4-3-1 this season.
- The Tribe are 1-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in William & Mary’s games this season is 9.4 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Old Dominion vs. William & Mary Season Stat Comparison
|Old Dominion Rank||Old Dominion AVG||William & Mary AVG||William & Mary Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- The Monarchs leader in points and assists is Chaunce Jenkins, who puts up 13.8 points per game to go with 2.9 assists.
- Mekhi Long is Old Dominion’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.7 boards in each contest while scoring 9.7 points per game.
- The Monarchs get the most three-point shooting production out of Jenkins, who makes 1.1 threes per game.
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- Ben Wight scores 11.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Tribe.
- William & Mary’s leader in rebounds is Noah Collier with 7.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Anders Nelson with 5.4 per game.
- Gabe Dorsey is reliable from deep and leads the Tribe with 3.2 made threes per game.