Table of Contents
The Lafayette Leopards (1-8) are heavy underdogs (by 12 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Princeton Tigers (6-2) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Leopards
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Princeton, New Jersey
- Arena: Jadwin Gymnasium
Princeton Betting Stats & Information
- Princeton has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -784 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 12-point underdogs this year, the Leopards are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Princeton has had set in matchups this season is 9.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Lafayette Betting Stats & Info
- Lafayette has been listed as the underdog eight times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Leopards have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +550 moneyline set for this game.
- The Leopards have a 6-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Leopards are 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this year.
- The average total for Lafayette’s games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Princeton vs. Lafayette Season Stat Comparison
|Princeton Rank||Princeton AVG||Lafayette AVG||Lafayette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Princeton Tigers Leaders
- Tosan Evbuomwan leads the Tigers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.3 points, pulling down 7.3 rebounds and distributing 3.1 assists per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Blake Peters, who knocks down two threes per game.
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- Leo O’Boyle is the top scorer for the Leopards with 13.6 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Lafayette’s leader in rebounds is Josh Rivera with six per game, and its leader in assists is CJ Fulton with 4.9 per game.
- O’Boyle hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Leopards.