Table of Contents
The Saint Mary’s Gaels (6-3) will try to stop a three-game win streak when they host the Missouri State Bears (4-4) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at McKeon Pavilion as heavy, 13-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 120.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Bears
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Moraga, California
- Arena: McKeon Pavilion
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-13||120.5|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has been favored on the moneyline eight times this season. They’ve finished 6-2 in those games.
- The Gaels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -950 or shorter.
- The Gaels are 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s average point total in outings this season is 125.9, 5.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- Missouri State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +650.
- The Bears have gone 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- Missouri State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 124.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Missouri State Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||Missouri State AVG||Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- The Gaels scoring leader is Alex Ducas, who averages 13.9 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s leading rebounder is Mitchell Saxen averaging 8.6 boards per game and its best passer is Logan Johnson and his four assists per game.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Ducas, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- Chance Moore is at the top of the Bears scoring leaderboard with 13.3 points per game. He also grabs five rebounds and dishes out 0.4 assists per game.
- Donovan Clay has a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 8.6 points and 3.6 assists per game for Missouri State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Matthew Lee holds the top spot for assists with four per game, adding 5 points and 2.5 rebounds per contest.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. is consistent from distance and leads the Bears with 2.3 made threes per game.