Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (6-3) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game home winning streak when they take on the No. 5 UConn Huskies (9-0) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Gators
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- The Huskies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -177 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Huskies have compiled a 7-1-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for UConn’s games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- Florida lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Gators have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +150.
- The Gators are 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The average total in Florida’s games this year is 4.5 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
UConn vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, tallying 18.7 points and 6.9 boards per game.
- Andre Jackson leads UConn in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 5 points per contest.
- Jordan Hawkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Colin Castleton with 16.6 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton notches more assists than any other Florida teammate with 3.9 per game. He also averages 9.6 points and grabs 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Will Richard makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gators.