Table of Contents
The Columbia Lions (4-7) are 4-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the UMBC Retrievers (5-4) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 148.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Retrievers vs. Lions
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium
UMBC Betting Stats & Information
- UMBC has won all three games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Retrievers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Retrievers have put together a 5-3-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 3-4 against the spread.
- UMBC’s average total in matchups this year has been 155.2, 6.7 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- Columbia has been underdogs in eight games this season and won one (12.5%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +150.
- So far this season, the Lions have put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Lions have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Columbia this season is 8.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UMBC vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|UMBC Rank||UMBC AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMBC Retrievers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Retrievers this season is Colton Lawrence, who averages 16.4 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah leads UMBC in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Craig Beaudion leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Matteo Picarelli leads the Retrievers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa puts up 13.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- The Columbia leaders in rebounding and assists are Noah Robledo with 9.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.0 points and 1.0 assist per game) and Avery Brown with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.5 points and 1.9 rebounds per game).
- De La Rosa is reliable from three-point range and leads the Lions with 2.6 made threes per game.