Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (6-3) will try to build on a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Vanderbilt Commodores (4-4) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Memorial Gymnasium as 4-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Commodores vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Information
- Vanderbilt has gone 3-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75%).
- The Commodores have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -177 or shorter.
- The Commodores have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Vanderbilt’s average point total in outings this season is 134.3, 2.7 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- Pittsburgh has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +150 odds on them winning this game.
- The Panthers are 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Pittsburgh’s games this season is 2.1 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Vanderbilt vs. Pittsburgh Season Stat Comparison
|Vanderbilt Rank||Vanderbilt AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Myles Stute leads the Commodores in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 12.6 points and 5.9 boards per game.
- Vanderbilt’s best passer is Ezra Manjon, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 7.5 PPG scoring average.
- Stute leads the Commodores in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- Blake Hinson records 16.3 points and 6.9 rebounds per game for the Panthers, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Pittsburgh’s assist leader is Nelly Cummings with 4.2 per game. He also records 8.7 points per game and grabs 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Hinson is consistent from three-point range and leads the Panthers with 2.2 made threes per game.