Table of Contents
The San Antonio Spurs (6-18) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to stop an 11-game losing streak when they host the Houston Rockets (7-17) on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at AT&T Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on KENS and SportsNet SW. The point total for the matchup is 233.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: KENS and SportsNet SW
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Rockets Betting Stats & Information
- The Rockets have not been the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Houston has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -139 or shorter.
- The Rockets have an 11-11-2 record against the spread this season.
- Houston’s average point total in matchups this year is 228.0, 5.5 points below the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 13 of the Rockets’ 24 games with a set total.
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- The Spurs have entered the game as underdogs 22 times this season and won five, or 22.7%, of those games.
- This season, San Antonio has won four of its 20 games, or 20%, when it is the underdog by at least +118 on the moneyline.
- The Spurs are 9-15-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Spurs have gone 7-13 against the spread.
- The average point total for San Antonio this year is 2.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Spurs have hit the over 10 times this year.
Rockets vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Houston Rockets Leaders
- The Rockets active scoring leader is Jalen Green, who averages 21.6 per contest to go with 4.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists.
- Kevin Porter Jr. is averaging 19.0 points, 5.8 assists and 5.7 rebounds per game, while Alperen Sengun adds 14.9 points, 2.2 assists and 8.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Rockets get 2.4 three-pointers per game out of Green.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- This season, Devin Vassell averages 20.5 points per game and adds 4.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Tre Jones adds 12.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.9 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Jakob Poeltl averages 12.9 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Vassell is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Spurs (among active players), hitting 3.1 threes per game.