Table of Contents
The Quinnipiac Bobcats (7-2) visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (3-6) after winning four straight road games. The Bobcats are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 7, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 140 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Crusaders
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hart Recreation Center
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Information
- Quinnipiac has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve finished 3-1 in those games.
- The Bobcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -625 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have a 4-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Crusaders are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Quinnipiac has had set in games this year is 0.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Holy Cross Betting Stats & Info
- Holy Cross has been underdogs in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Crusaders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +430 odds on them winning this game.
- The Crusaders have covered the spread twice in eight opportunities this season.
- The Crusaders are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Holy Cross this season is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Quinnipiac vs. Holy Cross Season Stat Comparison
|Quinnipiac Rank||Quinnipiac AVG||Holy Cross AVG||Holy Cross Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Matt Balanc, who averages 11.8 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Paul Otieno leads Quinnipiac in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Savion Lewis leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyrese Williams, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Holy Cross Crusaders Leaders
- Gerrale Gates sits atop the Crusaders leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.8 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Will Batchelder notches more assists than any other Holy Cross player with three per game. He also scores 9.2 points and pulls down 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Batchelder averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Crusaders.