Table of Contents
The Villanova Wildcats (3-5) play the Pennsylvania Quakers (5-6) as heavy, 13.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Quakers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Arena: The William B. Finneran Pavilion
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- Villanova has won 33.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (2-4).
- The Wildcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1120 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 2-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Quakers are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Villanova has had in its games this season is 1.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Info
- Pennsylvania has won one of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Quakers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +700 moneyline set for this game.
- The Quakers are 5-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Quakers are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Pennsylvania this year is 9.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Villanova vs. Pennsylvania Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||Pennsylvania AVG||Pennsylvania Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Caleb Daniels, who puts up 18 points per game along with 3.1 assists.
- Villanova’s best rebounder is Eric Dixon, who averages six boards per game in addition to his 16.9 PPG average.
- Daniels leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- Jordan Dingle is the top scorer for the Quakers with 23.4 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his stats.
- The Pennsylvania leaders in rebounding and assists are Lucas Monroe with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 3.5 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Nick Spinoso with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.9 points and 5.6 rebounds per game).
- Dingle knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Quakers.