Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Daniel Bellinger’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC East opponents square off in Week 14 when Bellinger’s New York Giants (7-4-1) hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (11-1) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Daniel Bellinger Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-135)
Daniel Bellinger Receiving Stats
- Bellinger has put together a 176-yard year thus far (22 yards per game) with two TDs, reeling in 21 throws out of 23 targets.
- So far this season, 6.6% of the 350 passes thrown by his team have gone Bellinger’s way.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 26 touchdowns on offense this season, or 11.5%.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Commanders (12/4/2022): 5 receptions, 24 yardsat Cowboys (11/24/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Lions (11/20/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards