Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Darius Slayton for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Slayton and the New York Giants (7-4-1) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 14 against the Philadelphia Eagles (11-1) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Darius Slayton Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-115)
Darius Slayton Receiving Stats
- Slayton’s 566 yards receiving (51.5 per game) lead all receivers on the Giants. He’s been targeted on 52 occasions, and has registered 33 catches and two TDs.
- Slayton has been the target of 52 of his team’s 350 passing attempts this season, or 14.9% of the target share.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 26 touchdowns on offense this season, or 7.7%.
- Slayton’s 23.5 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Eagles are 23.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Slayton has never had over 46.5 receiving yards against the Eagles.
- In two matchups with the Eagles, Slayton has not had a TD catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Commanders (12/4/2022): 6 receptions, 90 yardsat Cowboys (11/24/2022): 3 receptions, 63 yardsvs. Lions (11/20/2022): 5 receptions, 86 yards