Table of Contents
Before Jalen Hurts hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles (11-1) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 14 against the New York Giants (7-4-1) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 228.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-125)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts has thrown for 2,940 yards (245.0 per game) while completing 68.1% of his passes, with 20 TDs and three INTs.
- He’s figured in the ground attack as well, with 609 yards (50.8 per game) on 132 carries and nine TDs.
- So far this season, Hurts has completed 243 of his 357 pass attempts. That’s 20.3 completions per game, which ranks 20th in the league.
- Hurts has racked up 1,521 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 11th in the NFL.
- The Eagles have thrown the ball in 47.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 52.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks second in the NFL in points scored.
Against New York
- In two matchups against the Giants, Hurts averaged 164 passing yards per game, 64.5 yards less than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Hurts has never thrown for more yards than this game’s 228.5-yard over/under in that span.
- In his only game with a TD pass against the Giants over those outings, Hurts threw multiple touchdown passes.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (12/4/2022): 29-of-39 (74.4%), 380 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs; 5 carries, 12 yards, 1 TDvs. Packers (11/27/2022): 16-of-28 (57.1%), 153 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 17 carries, 157 yardsat Colts (11/20/2022): 18-of-25 (72%), 190 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 16 carries, 86 yards, 1 TD