Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Josh Allen before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. AFC East foes meet in Week 14 when Allen’s Buffalo Bills (9-3) hit the field against the New York Jets (7-5) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Josh Allen Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 256.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 41.5 (-115)
Josh Allen Passing Stats
- Allen has thrown for 3,406 yards (283.8 per game) while completing 64.1% of his passes, with 25 TDs and 11 INTs.
- In addition he has 581 rushing yards on 89 carries with five TDs, averaging 48.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, Allen has completed 284 of his 443 pass attempts. That’s 23.7 completions per game, which ranks 10th in the league.
- Allen ranks first in the NFL with 2,074 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bills have run 58.4% passing plays and 41.6% rushing plays this season. They rank third in the NFL in scoring.
Against New York
- In three matchups against the Jets, Allen averaged 270 passing yards per game, 13.5 yards above his over/under for Sunday.
- Allen threw for more yards than this game’s 256.5-yard over/under one time in that span.
- Allen threw multiple touchdown passes against the Jets two times over those contests.
Last 3 Games
- at Patriots (12/1/2022): 22-of-33 (66.7%), 223 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Lions (11/24/2022): 24-of-42 (57.1%), 253 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT; 10 carries, 78 yards, 1 TDvs. Browns (11/20/2022): 18-of-27 (66.7%), 197 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs