Table of Contents
The No. 25 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-2, 0-0 Big Ten) host the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (6-2, 1-0 Big Ten) after winning five home games in a row. The Buckeyes are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 8, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buckeyes vs. Scarlet Knights
- Game Day: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Arena: Value City Arena
Ohio State Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio State has been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Buckeyes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -260 or shorter.
- The Buckeyes have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Ohio State has had in its games this year is 6.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Rutgers Betting Stats & Info
- Rutgers has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +215.
- The Scarlet Knights’ ATS record is 5-3-0 this year.
- The average over/under for Rutgers’ games this season is 9.7 fewer points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Ohio State vs. Rutgers Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio State Rank||Ohio State AVG||Rutgers AVG||Rutgers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- The Buckeyes scoring leader is Brice Sensabaugh, who averages 14.3 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists.
- Ohio State’s leading rebounder is Zed Key averaging eight boards per game and its best passer is Isaac Likekele and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Sensabaugh makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buckeyes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- Clifford Omoruyi sits atop the Scarlet Knights leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.4 points and 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Paul Mulcahy records more assists than any other Rutgers player with 3.8 per game. He also scores 5 points and grabs 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Cam Spencer is dependable from distance and leads the Scarlet Knights with 2.1 made threes per game.