Table of Contents
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-4) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (5-4) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Show Me Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 146.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mastodons vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Arena: Show Me Center
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-1.5||146.5|
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 3-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60%).
- The Mastodons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -122 or shorter.
- The Mastodons are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Redhawks are 5-2 against the spread.
- The average total Purdue Fort Wayne has had set in matchups this year is 7.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- Southeast Missouri State has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
- The Redhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +102 odds on them winning this game.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 5-2-0 this year.
- The Redhawks have a 5-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Southeast Missouri State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.6 points, 7.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Southeast Missouri State Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Fort Wayne Rank||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Southeast Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- The Mastodons leader in points and assists is Jarred Godfrey, who scores 14.6 points per game along with 4.1 assists.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s best rebounder is Ra Kpedi, who averages 7.2 boards per game in addition to his 6.6 PPG average.
- Bobby Planutis leads the Mastodons in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- Phillip Russell’s points (15.9 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Redhawks’ leaderboards.
- Kobe Clark’s stat line of 9.2 rebounds, 7.6 points and 2.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Southeast Missouri State rebounding leaderboard.
- Russell is reliable from three-point range and leads the Redhawks with 2.4 made threes per game.