Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (14-12) face the Golden State Warriors (13-12) as 7.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and NBCS-BA. The point total is set at 233 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and NBCS-BA
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have won four of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (40%).
- Utah has played as a moneyline favorite of -308 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- So far this season, the Jazz have compiled a 15-11-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, the Jazz are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Utah has had in its matchups this year is 0.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 14 of the Jazz’s 25 games with a set total.
Golden State Betting Stats & Info
- The Warriors have been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Golden State has not won as an underdog of +248 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The Warriors have covered the spread 11 times this year (11-14-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 1-1.
- The average point total for Golden State this season is 0.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Warriors games have gone over the total 13 times this year.
Jazz vs. Warriors Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen averages 22.2 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Mike Conley’s averages this season are 10.2 points, 2.4 rebounds and 7.9 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley leads active Jazz in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Stephen Curry averages 30 points per game. He also pulls down 6.6 rebounds and averages seven assists per game.
- Draymond Green adds 8.6 points, 6.3 rebounds and seven assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Kevon Looney averages 6.4 points, 7.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
- Curry hits 5.1 three-pointers per game.