Table of Contents
The No. 1 Houston Cougars (9-0) will attempt to continue a nine-game winning streak when they host the No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (7-1) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Fertitta Center as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Crimson Tide
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Fertitta Center
Houston Betting Stats & Information
- Houston has won all seven games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Cougars have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -423 or shorter.
- The Cougars are 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total in Houston’s games this season is 13.3 fewer points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- This is the first time Alabama will play as an underdog this season.
- The Crimson Tide have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +329 moneyline set for this game.
- The Crimson Tide’s ATS record is 5-3-0 this year.
- The average point total for Alabama this year is 16.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Houston vs. Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|Houston Rank||Houston AVG||Alabama AVG||Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Houston Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars scoring leader is Marcus Sasser, who averages 16.9 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- J’wan Roberts leads Houston in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Jamal Shead leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.2 in each contest.
- The Cougars get the most three-point shooting production out of Sasser, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Brandon Miller sits atop the Crimson Tide leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 19.1 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Alabama’s assist leader is Jahvon Quinerly with 4.7 per game. He also averages 6.7 points per game and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Miller makes 3.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Crimson Tide.