Table of Contents
The Lipscomb Bisons (6-2) are favored (-9.5) to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (2-5) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 9, 2022 at Alabama A&M Events Center. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bisons vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Friday, December 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Information
- Lipscomb has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Bisons have not played as a moneyline favorite of -503 or shorter.
- The Bisons have a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Lipscomb’s games this season is 1.2 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alabama A&M has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +381 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once in four opportunities this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Alabama A&M this year is 6.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb vs. Alabama A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Lipscomb Rank||Lipscomb AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- Jacob Ognacevic leads the Bisons in scoring, tallying 19.1 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Will Pruitt is Lipscomb’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while Ahsan Asadullah is its best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- The Bisons get the most three-point shooting production out of Trae Benham, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Garrett Hicks is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also pulls down 3.1 rebounds and averages 2.6 assists per game.
- The Alabama A&M leaders in rebounding and assists are Brandon Powell with five rebounds per game (he also adds 3.6 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Messiah Thompson with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.4 points and 1.9 rebounds per game).
- Hicks is dependable from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 3.4 made threes per game.