Table of Contents
The Omaha Mavericks (3-7) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (5-5) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Worthington Arena as big, 11.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
- Arena: Worthington Arena
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has compiled a 2-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Bobcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -680 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 5-3-1 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Mavericks are 4-2 against the spread.
- The average point total in Montana State’s games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Omaha Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Omaha has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +485 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 4-2 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Omaha this season is 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Montana State vs. Omaha Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Omaha AVG||Omaha Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Raequan Battle, who averages 17.6 points, three rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Jubrile Belo leads Montana State in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Darius Brown II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.1 in each contest.
- Battle makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- The Mavericks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Frankie Fidler with 11.2 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- JJ White’s assist statline paces Omaha; he racks up four assists per game.
- White is reliable from deep and leads the Mavericks with one made three per game.