Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (8-0) are heavy favorites (-21) as they attempt to continue a six-game home winning streak when they host the UTSA Roadrunners (5-3) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Dreamstyle Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Roadrunners
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has won all five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Lobos have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -5638 or shorter.
- The Lobos are 5-1-1 ATS this season.
- New Mexico’s average total in outings this season has been 151.6, 5.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
UTSA Betting Stats & Info
- UTSA has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Roadrunners have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1600 odds on them winning this game.
- The Roadrunners have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- The average point total for UTSA this year is 13.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico vs. UTSA Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||UTSA AVG||UTSA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- The Lobos scoring leader is Morris Udeze, who averages 18.5 per contest to go with 6.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Josiah Allick is New Mexico’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.5 per game, while Jaelen House is its best passer, averaging 4.9 assists in each contest.
- House makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lobos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
UTSA Roadrunners Leaders
- The Roadrunners’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jacob Germany with 13 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- UTSA’s assist leader is Japhet Medor with 3.8 per game. He also averages 11.1 points per game and grabs 4.6 rebounds per game.
- John Buggs III is dependable from distance and leads the Roadrunners with 2.5 made threes per game.