Table of Contents
The McNeese Cowboys (2-6) are heavy underdogs (+15.5) as they try to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Northern Iowa Panthers (3-5) on Friday, December 9, 2022 at McLeod Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Friday, December 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Arena: McLeod Center
Northern Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Iowa has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1924 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 15.5-point underdogs this year, the Cowboys are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Northern Iowa has had in its matchups this season is 3.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
McNeese Betting Stats & Info
- McNeese has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +933 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cowboys have gone 4-3-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 15.5-point underdogs this season, the Cowboys are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for McNeese this season is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Iowa vs. McNeese Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Iowa Rank||Northern Iowa AVG||McNeese AVG||McNeese Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Iowa Panthers Leaders
- Bowen Born leads the Panthers in points and assists per game, scoring 22.4 points and distributing 2.9 assists.
- Northern Iowa’s best rebounder is Tytan Anderson, who averages 9.9 boards per game in addition to his 13.4 PPG average.
- Born makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
McNeese Cowboys Leaders
- Christian Shumate has the top spot on the Cowboys leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.3 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
- Trae English dishes out more assists than any other McNeese player with 3.3 per game. He also averages 12.1 points and grabs 1.4 rebounds per game.
- Zach Scott averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.