Table of Contents
The Temple Owls (6-4) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Pennsylvania Quakers (5-7) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Palestra as 4.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Quakers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Palestra
Temple Betting Stats & Information
- Temple has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve gone 4-3 in those games.
- The Owls have not played as a moneyline favorite of -190 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Owls have compiled a 5-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Quakers have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Temple’s games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Info
- Pennsylvania has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Quakers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +161 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Quakers have compiled a 6-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Quakers have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Pennsylvania’s games this season is 7.7 more points than the point total of 140 for this outing.
Temple vs. Pennsylvania Season Stat Comparison
|Temple Rank||Temple AVG||Pennsylvania AVG||Pennsylvania Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Temple Owls Leaders
- Khalif Battle leads the Owls in scoring, tallying 20 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Temple’s leading rebounder is Jamille Reynolds averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Hysier Miller and his 4.6 assists per game.
- The Owls get the most three-point shooting production out of Battle, who knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- Jordan Dingle racks up 23.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Quakers.
- Pennsylvania’s leader in rebounds is Lucas Monroe with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Nick Spinoso with 3.9 per game.
- Dingle is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Quakers, hitting 2.7 threes per game.