Table of Contents
A pair of sliding teams meet when the Troy Trojans (6-4) host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-6) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 5:30 PM ET. The Golden Eagles are big, 13-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game losing streak against the Trojans, who have lost three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Troy, Alabama
- Arena: Trojan Arena
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- Troy has been the moneyline favorite three times this season. They’ve gone 1-2 in those games.
- The Trojans have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -939 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Trojans have compiled a 5-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average total in Troy’s games this season is 7.3 more points than the total of 136.5 in this game.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee Tech has won one of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +615 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Eagles have a 4-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 13-point underdogs this season, the Golden Eagles are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Tennessee Tech’s games this year is 8.5 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Troy vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- The Trojans scoring leader is Duke Miles, who averages 14.0 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Nelson Phillips is Troy’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.2 per game, while Aamer Muhammad is its best passer, averaging 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Phillips leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree averages 11.8 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Brett Thompson’s assist statline leads Tennessee Tech; he dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Tyrone Perry hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.