Table of Contents
The UC Irvine Anteaters (6-3) play the South Dakota Coyotes (5-5) as 5.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Anteaters vs. Coyotes
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Vermillion, South Dakota
- Arena: Sanford Coyote Sports Center
UC Irvine Betting Stats & Information
- UC Irvine has been the moneyline favorite four times this season. They’ve gone 3-1 in those games.
- The Anteaters have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter.
- The Anteaters are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Coyotes are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- UC Irvine’s average point total in matchups this year is 142.4, 3.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
South Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Coyotes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +206 odds on them winning this game.
- The Coyotes are 2-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Coyotes are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for South Dakota this year is 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UC Irvine vs. South Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|UC Irvine Rank||UC Irvine AVG||South Dakota AVG||South Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Irvine Anteaters Leaders
- DJ Davis leads the Anteaters in scoring, tallying 16 points per game to go with 1.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Bent Leuchten leads UC Irvine in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.9 in each contest.
- Davis leads the Anteaters in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- A.J. Plitzuweit racks up 12 points per game to be the top scorer for the Coyotes.
- South Dakota’s leader in rebounds is Damani Hayes with 6.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Max Burchill with 2.2 per game.
- Plitzuweit is the most prolific from distance for the Coyotes, hitting 1.9 threes per game.