Table of Contents
The No. 9 Arkansas Razorbacks (8-1) are favored (-3.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma Sooners (7-2) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at BOK Center. The point total is 133 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Razorbacks vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: BOK Center
Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas has won seven of eight games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (87.5%).
- The Razorbacks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -164 or shorter.
- The Razorbacks are 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Sooners are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Arkansas’ average point total in outings this year is 140.1, 7.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Sooners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +141 moneyline set for this game.
- The Sooners are 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total for Oklahoma’s games this year is 8.3 fewer points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
Arkansas vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Ricky Council IV, who averages 18.4 points, three rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Trevon Brazile leads Arkansas in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Anthony Black leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Nick Smith Jr. leads the Razorbacks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- The Sooners’ Grant Sherfield averages enough points (17.1 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Tanner Groves is at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 11.1 points and tacks on 2.4 assists per game.
- Sherfield is dependable from distance and leads the Sooners with 2.8 made threes per game.