Table of Contents
The Bowling Green Falcons (3-5) are only 2-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Hampton Pirates (3-6) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Hampton Convocation Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Hampton, Virginia
- Arena: Hampton Convocation Center
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Information
- Bowling Green has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve finished 2-2 in those games.
- The Falcons have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Falcons are 3-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Pirates are 4-3 against the spread.
- Bowling Green’s average point total in outings this season is 145.4, 4.1 points fewer than the total in this game.
Hampton Betting Stats & Info
- Hampton has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +113 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Pirates have put together a 4-3-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Pirates have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The average total in Hampton’s games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Bowling Green vs. Hampton Season Stat Comparison
|Bowling Green Rank||Bowling Green AVG||Hampton AVG||Hampton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Falcons this season is Leon Ayers III, who averages 16.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Bowling Green’s leading rebounder is Rashaun Agee averaging 7.0 boards per game and its best passer is Samari Curtis and his 3.5 assists per game.
- The Falcons get the most three-point shooting production out of Kaden Metheny, who makes 2.0 threes per game.
Hampton Pirates Leaders
- Jordan Nesbitt records 15.8 points and 7.5 rebounds per game for the Pirates, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Russell Dean records more assists than any other Hampton player with 3.8 per game. He also scores 14.3 points and pulls down 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Marquis Godwin knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.