Table of Contents
The BYU Cougars (5-5) and the No. 21 Creighton Bluejays (6-3) hit the court in a game with no set line at Michelob ULTRA Arena on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Bluejays
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
BYU Betting Stats & Information
- BYU has a 3-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- The Cougars have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +420 or shorter.
- The Cougars are only 2-6-1 against the spread this season.
Creighton Betting Stats & Info
- Creighton has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Bluejays have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -588.
- The Bluejays are 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
BYU vs. Creighton Season Stat Comparison
|BYU Rank||BYU AVG||Creighton AVG||Creighton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
BYU Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars leader in points and assists is Rudi Williams, who puts up 12.4 points per game to go with 3.1 assists.
- BYU’s best rebounder is Fousseyni Traore, who averages 8.3 boards per game in addition to his 11.8 PPG average.
- Jaxson Robinson leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner is at the top of the Bluejays scoring leaderboard with 15.9 points per game. He also pulls down 7.6 rebounds and dishes out 0.9 assists per game.
- The Creighton leaders in rebounding and assists are Baylor Scheierman with 9.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.9 points and 2.6 assists per game) and Ryan Nembhard with 5.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.4 points and two rebounds per game).
- Scheierman averages 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bluejays.