Table of Contents
The Duquesne Dukes (7-2) hit the court against the New Mexico State Aggies (4-3) as 4.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has a 6-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Dukes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -199 or shorter.
- The Dukes are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Aggies are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average total Duquesne has had set in games this year is 4.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, New Mexico State has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Aggies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +167 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aggies are 3-2-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Aggies are 1-0 against the spread.
- New Mexico State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 144.6 points, 0.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne vs. New Mexico State Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Dukes this season is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 18.9 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Austin Rotroff leads Duquesne in rebounding, averaging eight per game, while Tevin Brewer leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who makes 3.7 threes per game.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Deshawndre Washington has tallied eight rebounds and 5.7 assists per game, putting him atop the Aggies leaderboards in those categories.
- Xavier Pinson counts for 13.4 points per game, making him the top scorer on New Mexico State’s team.
- Anthony Roy is reliable from deep and leads the Aggies with 2.2 made threes per game.