Table of Contents
The Miami Hurricanes (9-1, 1-0 ACC) are favored (by 3.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the NC State Wolf Pack (8-2, 0-1 ACC) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is 152 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Wolf Pack
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Coral Gables, Florida
- Arena: Watsco Center
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Hurricanes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -174 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes are 5-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Wolf Pack are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Miami has had set in matchups this season is 7.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
NC State Betting Stats & Info
- NC State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wolf Pack have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +148 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Wolf Pack have compiled a 5-3-2 record against the spread.
- The Wolf Pack are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for NC State this year is 3.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Miami vs. NC State Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||NC State AVG||NC State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in points and assists is Isaiah Wong, who puts up 15.6 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Norchad Omier is Miami’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 9.9 boards in each contest while scoring 14 points per game.
- Nijel Pack makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hurricanes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
NC State Wolf Pack Leaders
- Terquavion Smith averages 17.7 points and tacks on 5.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wolf Pack’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jack Clark grabs seven rebounds per game (he also scores 9 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the NC State rebounding leaderboard.
- Smith is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Wolf Pack, hitting three threes per game.