Table of Contents
The Missouri State Bears (4-5) take the court against the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (6-4) as 6.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Mastodons
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Springfield, Missouri
- Arena: JQH Arena
Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri State has a 3-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- The Bears have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -291 or shorter.
- The Bears have gone 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Mastodons have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Missouri State has had set in matchups this year is 10.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue Fort Wayne has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mastodons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +235.
- The Mastodons’ ATS record is 3-5-0 this year.
- The Mastodons are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Purdue Fort Wayne this year is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Missouri State vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri State Rank||Missouri State AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- Chance Moore leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 0.5 assists.
- Donovan Clay leads Missouri State in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Matthew Lee leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey’s points (15.1 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Mastodons’ leaderboards.
- Ra Kpedi’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 5.9 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Purdue Fort Wayne rebounding leaderboard.
- Bobby Planutis is dependable from deep and leads the Mastodons with 3.3 made threes per game.