Table of Contents
The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-7) are heavy underdogs (by 35 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 2 Texas Longhorns (6-1) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Golden Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Longhorns have put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Lions are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 35-point underdogs.
- Texas’ average point total in outings this season is 139.6, 0.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
UAPB Betting Stats & Info
- The Golden Lions have a 3-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 35-point underdogs this season, the Golden Lions are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for UAPB this season is seven points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas vs. UAPB Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||UAPB AVG||UAPB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Longhorns this season is Tyrese Hunter, who averages 15.1 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Timmy Allen is Texas’ leading rebounder, pulling down 6.7 per game, while Marcus Carr is its best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- The Longhorns get the most three-point shooting production out of Carr, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss is the top scorer for the Golden Lions with 17.9 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The UAPB leaders in rebounding and assists are Ismael Plet with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 6 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Kylen Milton with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.4 points and 4.1 rebounds per game).
- Chris Greene makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Lions.