Table of Contents
The No. 5 UConn Huskies (10-0) are heavy favorites (-38.5) as they look to extend a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Long Island Sharks (1-7) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The game airs at 12:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Sharks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Storrs, Connecticut
- Arena: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 8-1-0 this season.
- UConn’s average point total in matchups this season is 140.3, 2.2 points below the over/under in this game.
LIU Betting Stats & Info
- The Sharks’ ATS record is 3-4-0 this year.
- LIU’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
UConn vs. LIU Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||LIU AVG||LIU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies leader in points and rebounds is Adama Sanogo, who scores 18.5 points and pulls down 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Andre Jackson is UConn’s best passer, distributing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 5.4 PPG.
- The Huskies get the most three-point shooting production out of Jordan Hawkins, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
Long Island Sharks Leaders
- Marko Maletic puts up 14.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Sharks.
- The LIU leaders in rebounding and assists are Jacob Johnson with six rebounds per game (he also adds 10.9 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Tre Wood with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 9 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Maletic makes 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sharks.