Table of Contents
The Virginia Tech Hokies (9-1) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a nine-game home winning streak when they host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-3) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hokies vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Virginia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia Tech has won eight of nine games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (88.9%).
- The Hokies have not played a game with moneyline odds of -122 or shorter.
- The Hokies have a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Virginia Tech has had in its games this year is 4.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cowboys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +101 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Cowboys have compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Oklahoma State’s games this season have averaged a total of 135.1 points, 0.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Virginia Tech vs. Oklahoma State Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Tech Rank||Virginia Tech AVG||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Tech Hokies Leaders
- The Hokies leader in points and assists is Sean Pedulla, who puts up 17 points per game to go with 3.8 assists.
- Justyn Mutts leads Virginia Tech in rebounding, grabbing 8.8 boards per game while also scoring 13 points a contest.
- The Hokies get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant Basile, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- Avery Anderson III’s points (12.6 per game) and assists (three per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cowboys’ leaderboards.
- Moussa Cisse is at the top of the Oklahoma State rebounding leaderboard with 10.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.4 points and adds 0.6 assists per game.
- Caleb Asberry is the most prolific from distance for the Cowboys, hitting 1.6 threes per game.