Table of Contents
The No. 21 Creighton Bluejays (6-3) are heavily favored (-10.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the BYU Cougars (5-5) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Michelob ULTRA Arena. The matchup’s over/under is 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton has won five of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- The Bluejays have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -641 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bluejays have compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Cougars are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Creighton’s average point total in matchups this season is 145.8, 2.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
BYU Betting Stats & Info
- BYU has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +460.
- The Cougars are just 2-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for BYU’s games this year is 2.7 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Creighton vs. BYU Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||BYU AVG||BYU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bluejays this season is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who averages 15.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Baylor Scheierman leads Creighton in rebounding, averaging 9.7 per game, while Ryan Nembhard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.6 in each contest.
- Scheierman leads the Bluejays in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
BYU Cougars Leaders
- Rudi Williams averages 12.4 points and tacks on 3.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cougars’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Fousseyni Traore’s stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 11.8 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the BYU rebounding leaderboard.
- Jaxson Robinson averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.