Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Donovan Peoples-Jones and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. AFC North foes meet in Week 14 when Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (5-7) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-110)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Stats
- Peoples-Jones’ 45 grabs (on 68 targets) have netted him 637 yards (53.1 per game) and one TD.
- Peoples-Jones has been the target of 68 of his team’s 391 passing attempts this season, or 17.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 3.3% of his team’s 30 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 68.3 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Bengals, 18.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (49.5).
- Peoples-Jones, in three games against them, has surpassed 49.5 receiving yards twice.
- Peoples-Jones, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (12/4/2022): 3 receptions, 44 yardsvs. Buccaneers (11/27/2022): 2 receptions, 16 yardsat Bills (11/20/2022): 5 receptions, 61 yards, 1 TD