Table of Contents
The East Carolina Pirates (6-4) hit the court against the Coppin State Eagles (4-7) as 8.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, North Carolina
- Arena: Minges Coliseum
East Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- East Carolina has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Pirates have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -400 or shorter.
- The Pirates have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under East Carolina has had set in games this season is eight fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Coppin State has won two of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +310.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 6-4-1 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 2-3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Coppin State this year is 10 points higher than this game’s over/under.
East Carolina vs. Coppin State Season Stat Comparison
|East Carolina Rank||East Carolina AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- Javon Small leads the Pirates in points and assists per game, scoring 17.8 points and distributing 5.3 assists.
- Brandon Johnson is East Carolina’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 8.8 boards in each contest while scoring 12.8 points per game.
- Small leads the Pirates in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ Sam Sessoms puts up enough points (23.9 per game) and assists (six per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Nendah Tarke grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.1 points per game and adds 2.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard.
- Sessoms hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.