Table of Contents
The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (5-6) are favored (by 4.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the NJIT Highlanders (1-8) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
- Arena: Rothman Center
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve finished 3-2 in those games.
- The Knights have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -204 or shorter.
- The Knights have a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are 3-4 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Fairleigh Dickinson has had in its matchups this year is 18.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
NJIT Betting Stats & Info
- This season, NJIT has won one out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Highlanders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +173 moneyline set for this game.
- The Highlanders are 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Highlanders are 3-4 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for NJIT this year is 11.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs. NJIT Season Stat Comparison
|Fairleigh Dickinson Rank||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||NJIT AVG||NJIT Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- Demetre Roberts leads the Knights in points and assists per game, scoring 17.5 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Sean Moore is Fairleigh Dickinson’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.8 boards in each contest while scoring 5.5 points per game.
- Grant Singleton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- Miles Coleman is the top scorer for the Highlanders with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 4.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Kevin Osawe puts up a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 7.3 points and 0.6 assists per game for NJIT to take the top rebound spot on the team. Souleymane Diakite has the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 8.4 points and 6.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Coleman is the top shooter from deep for the Highlanders, hitting 2.6 threes per game.